IB

IB

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bienvenidos! Welcome!

Don't worry, this will be in English so you can keep in the loop, parents!

Please FOLLOW BY EMAIL (look to the RIGHT) to keep abreast with what we are learning, important dates for IB assessments, and other news. This will be the primary way I keep in touch with you and older messages will all be stored right here in one place for ease of access.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
As always, please contact me at tmjensen@mpsomaha.org if you have questions or call the office (402) 715-1406 and the office will message me to call you back.

I look forward to working with your children this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Please be patient, though, as I will moderate all comments to protect you from inappropriate or unwelcome posts, such as spam.